UnhappyHelp With This Error

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help With This Error
Help,I cant Put OpenGl On Cs1.6 It Says This..
untitled.bmpattachment deleted · 37 downloads before removal
try using d3d or software....
eh its not an error its actually a problem that your video card doesnt supports the normal mode.... Dont worry they both are the same modes
Quote Originally Posted by niks12 View Post
eh its not an error its actually a problem that your video card doesnt supports the normal mode.... Dont worry they both are the same modes
I Cant Run my Hacks without OpenGl?
Quote Originally Posted by GoBxHiTz View Post
I Cant Run my Hacks without OpenGl?
You can run hacks witouht OpenGl
GoBxHitz can u send me the hacks? -.-" cant find any free hacks without getting a virus -.-"""
>.<" D=
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?