Need help with this error...

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Need help with this error...
Well i have looked at all other threads and I cannot find any of them with ways on how to fix this problem when I try and run Combat Arms





Oh and by the way this is MPGH Pub Hack if you didn't know....


So yea I don't what to do

Please help.
ummm i would try reinstalling combat arms and then setting the hack up. and if that doesn't work try starting the hack up after you start up halo

USE THANKS IF HELPED!
my email: aadf@live.com
my xfire: th3w1zard1
how do i start the hack up?...its in the combat arms folder it automatically starts up with combat arms and halo? o.o
Come to IRC. I will TeamV you and see whats going on.
k i dl teamviewer you disconnected or something
i have the same problem and i wen i click on irc chat it doesnt let me go in i have firefox
im in irc..im on firefox
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?