Rain Fx?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Rain Fx?
Is it possible to make it rain? Thanks.

Rong section, sorry^^
@TechnoX


This?

weather/rain_mp_underpass

weather/rain_noise_splashes

weather/rain_splash_lite_64x64

ambient_mp_rain (Sound I think)
I guess this is the one: (One of them)

weather/rain_mp_underpass
weather/rain_noise_splashes
(I have't tested, just suggest..)
wont this only work in underpas?

like the snow only works in subbase?
Quote Originally Posted by pyrozombie View Post
wont this only work in underpas?

like the snow only works in subbase?
Ye i think your right. I can't test it cause i'm on my iphone.
Quote Originally Posted by pyrozombie View Post
wont this only work in underpas?

like the snow only works in subbase?
@TechnoX

Yeh, That I didn't think for here and now.

Wasn't it you that had to go?


Credits to Yamato for this:
level._effect[ "rain_mp_underpass" ] = loadfx( "weather/rain_mp_underpass" );
level._effect[ "rain_noise_splashes" ] = loadfx( "weather/rain_noise_splashes" );

level._effect[ "rain_mp_storm" ] = loadfx( "weather/rain_mp_storm" );
level._effect[ "rain_noise_splashes" ] = loadfx( "weather/rain_noise_splashes" );
(Not Tested...)
Or you have this: DON't WORK!
PasteBin.com

save as _rain.gsc and place inside with your rank.gsc file. (Not in it, just same folder)

and add this to dodvars:
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_rain::rainLoop();
I think that they only work in Underpass, :P

I made sometime a code to make rain in every map, I´ll try to find it.
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
I think that they only work in Underpass, :P

I made sometime a code to make rain in every map, I´ll try to find it.
If you mean the code which I sent you before (using createfx), then it dosen't work.
Quote Originally Posted by EpicPlayer View Post
If you mean the code which I sent you before (using createfx), then it dosen't work.
no, lol

spawning a script_origin and playing water FXs on it, like the ones you saw in the OMA Jacuzzi
Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
no, lol

spawning a script_origin and playing water FXs on it, like the ones you saw in the OMA Jacuzzi
OMA Jacuzzi? lol
Looks cool
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?