HelpSetup Error

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
Setup Error
I just downloaded the maplestory europe with the MSE Downloader and i try to install it and it says need the next disk please HELP. It only downloaded the setup, some1 said you need setup 1 and 2 :S. PLEASE HELP!
Try going to the site's download page and downloading it the "old fashion way" not sure if they have it for Europe though
Try either using torrents to get the next setup, or buy it legit.
You could look always play GMS (Global Maplestory)

I'm not so sure if it checks your IP while downloading but it should work.
Otherwise I'm happy to upload it in a .far for you
@karolis61
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Try either using torrents to get the next setup, or buy it legit.
You could look always play GMS (Global Maplestory)

I'm not so sure if it checks your IP while downloading but it should work.
Otherwise I'm happy to upload it in a .far for you
@karolis61
.far??? you mean .rar? and you gotta buy maple now?????
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
.far??? you mean .rar? and you gotta buy maple now?????
No lol. You dont have to buy maple. You only buy the disc if you dont want to wait for the whole downloading process.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
No lol. You dont have to buy maple. You only buy the disc if you dont want to wait for the whole downloading process.
oh lol well downloading ish free... and i trust that more... id lose the disc lol... /fail
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
oh lol well downloading ish free... and i trust that more... id lose the disc lol... /fail
Yeah. You would only buy the discs if you have really slow internet.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Yeah. You would only buy the discs if you have really slow internet.
i have fast internet... but my computer sucks... my upload speed is lkike 17kbs...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
i have fast internet... but my computer sucks... my upload speed is lkike 17kbs...
But not everyone has decent internet where they can finish fast.
Report it on the main MP site.

that's the only thing i know
Yes, I meant .rar but it autocorrected to .far
But I need to upload it into a .rar for my friend so I'll do it for this guy too I guess
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
Yes, I meant .rar but it autocorrected to .far
But I need to upload it into a .rar for my friend so I'll do it for this guy too I guess
you on an iphone/ipod touch?
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
you on an iphone/ipod touch?
Yeah, I usually am.
I rarely go on MPGH on my computer (because I have to do chores for a set time limit of computer access).
I play games when I get on my computer.

But I'm getting my own laptop soon, and I'll be on more without chores.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post

Yeah, I usually am.
I rarely go on MPGH on my computer (because I have to do chores for a set time limit of computer access).
I play games when I get on my computer.

But I'm getting my own laptop soon, and I'll be on more without chores.
lol inknwo waht you eman... i cant play xbox live cuz my laptops hard drive is messed up and i use it as a wifi adapter... and now i gotta do crap for my mom to go to her room with the router...
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?