HelpSetup Error

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
lol inknwo waht you eman... i cant play xbox live cuz my laptops hard drive is messed up and i use it as a wifi adapter... and now i gotta do crap for my mom to go to her room with the router...
You have chores to do?
The only chores I have is homework if it counts vacuum and clean toilet.
I can do thos ein 30 mins lol.

CLean toilet I just pour in bleach.
Vacuum take slongest
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
You have chores to do?
The only chores I have is homework if it counts vacuum and clean toilet.
I can do thos ein 30 mins lol.

CLean toilet I just pour in bleach.
Vacuum take slongest
pshh i can vacum like nothin... cleanin mai toilet... gotta use a shit sponge... lol... i gotttta cloean it like a million times just to make a diff...
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
pshh i can vacum like nothin... cleanin mai toilet... gotta use a shit sponge... lol... i gotttta cloean it like a million times just to make a diff...
ahah :P But yeah ayee go on discussion section and play the maplestory game
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahah :P But yeah ayee go on discussion section and play the maplestory game
wait wha???
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
wait wha???
Maplestory discussion center theres a thread I made called [Game]... Something i forgot lol
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Maplestory discussion center theres a thread I made called [Game]... Something i forgot lol
lol fail
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
lol fail
ahah pmed you a link go ahead and play
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
ahah pmed you a link go ahead and play
btw that wasnt pm... /fail lol anyways thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by DareoTheOreo View Post
btw that wasnt pm... /fail lol anyways thanks!
oops visitor message :P
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
oops visitor message :P
yep... gotta get that right bro...
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?