God job, thanks for update.
Menu Base.
flameswor10 is right, CA detects d3d hooks now
im still using this base.
you can check CA Eu section and see my releases for this base and my current hack still work
you can check CA Eu section and see my releases for this base and my current hack still work
@mo3ad001
If simple detours works, why do I have trouble hooking then
I use detours not even SEEN in the CA section.
CA NA != CA EU.
CA NA Hackshield upped it's level.
If simple detours works, why do I have trouble hooking then

I use detours not even SEEN in the CA section.
CA NA != CA EU.
CA NA Hackshield upped it's level.

CA NA updated so this menu probably doesn't work for it. I guess this only works for CA EU now?
1>Main.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _D3DXCreateFontA@48 referenced in function __catch$?Render@cmain@@QAEXPAUIDirect3DDevice9@@@Z$0
1>MSVCRTD.lib(crtexew.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16 referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
cant fix it
1>MSVCRTD.lib(crtexew.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16 referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup
cant fix it

How do you put this in C++?
download and open it, it should open up the source so you can edit/ add
This thread is closed for replies.

