Thumbs upI NEED A CODING TEAM!

Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3
I NEED A CODING TEAM!
Hi! I know C++. I can make non-D3D hacks. But hacks like shoot through wall MUST have chams. So is there any team that I can join?
hm.... the name of this TEam ??
Quote Originally Posted by CFhackerfree View Post
hm.... the name of this TEam ??
OMG!!! Im telling you that I NEED ONE!
CrossCoders add me to MSN and proff me you can code and you will be in!

MSN: marc-rovi@hotma...il.com
HACKER. Got me in

Quote Originally Posted by SteamAss View Post
CrossCoders add me to MSN and proff me you can code and you will be in!

MSN: marc-rovi@hotma...il.com
Added you. I will send you my new hack codes.. I think thats the best proof.
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
HACKER. Got me in


Added you. I will send you my new hack codes.. I think thats the best proof.
Add me 2: tiesmartens1@live.nl
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
Added you too ^^
Showing us the addies doesn't make you a coder.
Add me on mpghtakari@hotma...il.com .
Make a simple No Reload hack and give me the code.
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Showing us the addies doesn't make you a coder.
Add me on mpghtakari@hotma...il.com .
Make a simple No Reload hack and give me the code.
added you and my hack has too many features. but i can make an only noreload hack for you ^^
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post


Showing us the addies doesn't make you a coder.
Add me on mpghtakari@hotma...il.com .
Make a simple No Reload hack and give me the code.
noreload is the hack more simply to make, i can make it in 10 mins and enter in your team so -.-
Edit:
Code:
#include "stdafx.h"
#include<windows.h>
#define WeaponMgr       0xA287A8
#define NoReload        0x2424
DWORD WINAPI Hacks(LPVOID)
{
     bool  reload = false;
  while(1)
    {
        DWORD CShell     = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr);
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F1)&1) reload = true;
	if(reload)
	{
	    if (pWeaponMgr)
	    {
	        for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
		{
		    if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
		        *(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) + NoReload) = 100;
		}
	    }
	}
bool Ready2Hook()
{
    if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
    && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
        return 1;
    return 0;
}

DWORD WINAPI Wait(LPVOID)
{
    while(!Ready2Hook()) Sleep(200);
	CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);
    return 0;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
    DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
    
    if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
    {


	CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Wait,0,0,0);
    }
    return 1;
}
I dont know if there are errors, i just wrote here not in c++ ^^
Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post


noreload is the hack more simply to make, i can make it in 10 mins and enter in your team so -.-
Edit:
Code:
#include "stdafx.h"
#include<windows.h>
#define WeaponMgr       0xA287A8
#define NoReload        0x2424
DWORD WINAPI Hacks(LPVOID)
{
     bool  reload = false;
  while(1)
    {
        DWORD CShell     = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
	DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr);
if(GetAsyncKeyState(VK_F1)&1) reload = true;
	if(reload)
	{
	    if (pWeaponMgr)
	    {
	        for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
		{
		    if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) != NULL)
		        *(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i))) + NoReload) = 100;
		}
	    }
	}
bool Ready2Hook()
{
    if(GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll")   != NULL
    && GetModuleHandleA("ClientFx.fxd") != NULL)
        return 1;
    return 0;
}

DWORD WINAPI Wait(LPVOID)
{
    while(!Ready2Hook()) Sleep(200);
	CreateThread(NULL, NULL, (LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Hacks, NULL, NULL, NULL);
    return 0;
}

BOOL WINAPI DllMain ( HMODULE hDll, DWORD dwReason, LPVOID lpReserved )
{
    DisableThreadLibraryCalls(hDll);
    
    if ( dwReason == DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH )
    {


	CreateThread(0,0,(LPTHREAD_START_ROUTINE)Wait,0,0,0);
    }
    return 1;
}
I dont know if there are errors, i just wrote here not in c++ ^^
Full of Leeching
Srry bro, this is a Leeched base, i see it on the structure, you cant join
you forgot something btw ;P let your hax sleep, he need rest
G-FORCE is a great team
mytolaw@live.be, im cheatcreatorz from cC Na Pub v4, You saw?
Probably you can help me with more features? if you are a Real Coder !
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post
mytolaw@live.be, im cheatcreatorz from cC Na Pub v4, You saw?
Probably you can help me with more features? if you are a Real Coder !
of course I can help! added..
Posts 1–15 of 35 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us