Thumbs upI NEED A CODING TEAM!

Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post


Full of Leeching
Srry bro, this is a Leeched base, i see it on the structure, you cant join
you forgot something btw ;P let your hax sleep, he need rest
You are right i forgot Sleep(100);
But i said i code on the site so maybe i miss something...
OMFG do i need make a video until writing? -.-
Ok wait in 1 hour you have it
Want i code noreload or 1 hit in the video?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post


OMFG do i need make a video until writing? -.-
Ok wait in 1 hour you have it
Want i code noreload or 1 hit in the video?

We don't let leechers in team.
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
We don't let leechers in team.
What you want i code in the video for prove you i dont leech?
Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post


What you want i code in the video for prove you i dont leech?
Walk trough walls?
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
Walk trough walls?
A easy hack i mean, or i need much -.-
You will see the only thing i leech is the addy...
Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post


A easy hack i mean, or i need much -.-
You will see the only thing i leech is the addy...
Same as leech, put here a non-leeched no reload.
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
Same as leech, put here a non-leeched no reload.
I make in the video without leeching, if you want i can make 1 hit or no nade damage, those are simply...
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
Make something.
Ok
I make 1 hit so...
Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post

Ok
I make 1 hit so...
make ShootTroughWalls, NoFlash or LessRecoil, then we know you didnt leeched it
otherwise
NoGrenadeDmg/Onehit/Noreload is too easy bro
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post


make ShootTroughWalls, NoFlash or LessRecoil, then we know you didnt leeched it
otherwise
NoGrenadeDmg/Onehit/Noreload is too easy bro
I havent the addys -.-
nvm i'll make a instantweaponchange hack...
Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post

I havent the addys -.-
nvm i'll make a instantweaponchange hack...
Thats the easiest of all

Also I sent him my pub code.. I didnt release it.
It has :

bool gunrange = true;
bool knfdamg = true;
bool norld = true;
bool nospread = true;
bool knfrange = true;
bool hit = false;
bool chng = true;
bool defdstnc = true;
bool knifedmg = true;
bool kniferange = true;
bool instantdfs = true;
bool zoomfire = false;

its not easy to get in for a leecher
Quote Originally Posted by Ege1234567890 View Post
Thats the easiest of all

Also I sent him my pub code.. I didnt release it.
It has :

bool gunrange = true;
bool knfdamg = true;
bool norld = true;
bool nospread = true;
bool knfrange = true;
bool hit = false;
bool chng = true;
bool defdstnc = true;
bool knifedmg = true;
bool kniferange = true;
bool instantdfs = true;
bool zoomfire = false;

its not easy to get in for a leecher
OMG i need prove only i'm not leecher, i make a video you no -.-
Nvm i dont care bye -.-
Quote Originally Posted by dragonattak View Post


You are right i copy and paste

You wrote I copy and paste in an other thread
I wanna join the team as tester
Posts 16–30 of 35 · Page 2 of 3

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us