Thumbs upBEST SONG EVER!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
BEST SONG EVER!
Slipknot - Psychosocial ... aka BEST SONG IN TEH WORLD



MAN THAT WAS GOOOOD
Im listening to this song now! xD I was bout topost "No! Its psychosocial!!" xD
LMAO

Its a sick song tho serious
Ya, definetly the best song by them :P I found out about this song while watching TV at 2 in the morning :P
Wtf were you watching??

All i did, i was looking for songs to download. So i was like
ehh
wtf. i downloaded it.
I bascially had an orgasm listening to it
Lmfao,
Its this TV Station called
"MuchMusic" Kinda like MTV. Plays music,
But is hella better
LMFAO

I know what muchmusic is... ive been there plenty of times

whats it muchloud??
Ya!
Yew Canadian or American?
IM fucking Canadian BITCH


Whooooo!
Us Candians rock with our cocks out!
AHHAHA

Not with them out, just with our cocks.... were not gay here
Well.. i didnt mean man on man action :P
Yew from T.O?
originally yeah, but i live in brampton now
Kool :] I live in T.O
the instrumental is cool..
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?