Best Song Ever.

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Best Song Ever.
I used to rule the world
Seas would rise when I gave the word
Now in the morning I sleep alone
Sweep the streets I used to own
No, That is a shit song

This is best song ever

Hey jude, dont make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, dont be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,
Dont carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Hey jude, dont let me down.
You have found her, now go and get her.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

So let it out and let it in, hey jude, begin,
Youre waiting for someone to perform with.
And dont you know that its just you, hey jude, youll do,
The movement you need is on your shoulder.

Hey jude, dont make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her under your skin,
Then youll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh.

Na na na na na ,na na na, hey jude...
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
No, That is a shit song

This is best song ever

Hey jude, dont make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

Hey jude, dont be afraid.
You were made to go out and get her.
The minute you let her under your skin,
Then you begin to make it better.

And anytime you feel the pain, hey jude, refrain,
Dont carry the world upon your shoulders.
For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Hey jude, dont let me down.
You have found her, now go and get her.
Remember to let her into your heart,
Then you can start to make it better.

So let it out and let it in, hey jude, begin,
Youre waiting for someone to perform with.
And dont you know that its just you, hey jude, youll do,
The movement you need is on your shoulder.

Hey jude, dont make it bad.
Take a sad song and make it better.
Remember to let her under your skin,
Then youll begin to make it
Better better better better better better, oh.

Na na na na na ,na na na, hey jude...
Viva la Vida isn't a shit song. That song I just read seems to be the exact same song as "Hey there Delilah" except with Jude as the name...
Sexy can I
Yeah, Yeahhh
All we wanna know is....
(Sexy can I)

[Chorus:]
Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got a nigga like (ohhhh)
It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna know is, sexy can I.
Sexy can I, hit it from the front,
then I hit it from the back.
know you like it like that.
then we take it to the bed, then we take it to the floor
then we chill for a second, then we shake that ass some more
Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got nigga like (ohhhh)
It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna know is, sexy can I.

[Yung Berg:]
What up lil mama, it's ya boy Youngin
G5 dipped in louis vuitton luggage (ay)
Gotta love it, ya boy so fly
All the ladies go (ohhh) when a nigga by.
Gucci on her feet, Marc Jacob on her thigh
She wanna ride or die with ya boy in the Chi.
That's right, so I let her kiss the prince
her boyfriend, she ain't missed him since.

[Ray J:]
Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got a nigga like (ohhhh)
It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna know is, sexy can I.
Sexy can I, keep it on the low.
Got a girl at the crib, we can take it to the mo-mo.
You can bring a friend up, or you can ride solo.
Let me get my camera, so we can take a photo.
(ohh, ohh, ohh) Now go shawty, go shawty.
Baby when we make love it's like, (Oh, ohh, ohh)

[Yung Berg]
(I don't know what your man is like but shorty all I want to know is...sexy can I.

Sexy can I, visit you at work

While you sliding down the pole,
no panties, no shirt.
Then you climb back up the pole,
then you drop and do the splits.
How you make that pussy talk,
Baby damn, u is da shit
(Oh, ohh, ohh) Now go shawty, go shawty.
I make it rain in the club like (Oh, ohh, ohh)

[Yung Berg]
(I don't know what your man is like but baby all I want to know is...Sexy can I

Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got a nigga like (ohhhh)
It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna no is, sexy can I.

[Yung Berg:]
I don't care who's ya boy hittin, or who Ray Nella
So when I give it to her, i know that she ain't tellin'
See i'm a go getta and she a go get it
You already know shit
(Sexy can I)
Sexy can I send for you red-eye
Fresh out the pool no towel
let it air dry.
And if you ain't f**kin' tonight
Man you can watch that tour bus go by you

[Chorus:]
Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got a nigga like (oh baby)
It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna no is, sexy can I.
Sexy can I,hit it from the front,
then I hit it from the back.
know you like it like that.
then we take it to the bed, then we take it to the floor
then we chill for a second, then were back at it for more
Sexy can I, just pardon my manners.
Girl how you shake it, got a nigga like (ohhhh)
It's a kodak moment, let me go and get my camera
All I wanna no is, i just wanna have some fun... Sexy, can I
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?