ArrowMy Crossfire Code for Noobs

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
u forgot this :

Credits :
Swiftdude 4 base
Me 4 leeching
Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R987 View Post
u forgot this :

Credits :
Swiftdude 4 base
Me 4 leeching
No credits to you noob
Quote Originally Posted by H4CK3R987 View Post
u forgot this :

Credits :
Swiftdude 4 base
Me 4 leeching

HAHAHAHAHAH good lock for that i put worngs on my code.
Leetcher noob.
Quote Originally Posted by Snoopys View Post
HAHAHAHAHAH good lock for that i put worngs on my code.
Leetcher noob.
Bro how old are you?
Just get out
You post a obvious leeched code, and you call someone else leecher ? O_O
Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post


No credits to you noob
whn i said me 4 leeching i was talking about wht he shuld hav said so me refers to him (snoopy) and not me ... =)
leeched leeched leeched leeched leeched leeched leeched leeched
I have 18 years old and i dont leetcher
Quote Originally Posted by Snoopys View Post
I have 18 years old and i dont leetcher
Yeah you dont leech, its so obvious..
Actually swift's base comes from msdn mostly. My base looks like swift even though I didn't copy a single line from it 0_o
I do not leeched
Your avatar says your a vb coder, this is c++, vb coders usually can't do c++. If you knew vb and c++ you'd be more proud of c++ = leecher / nuff said
Oh,Why not send the project file?
Leecher I Know you are leecher and delete the logo from your signature
this is straight up leeched. -_-
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us