Anime vs manga.

PollAnime vs Manga
17 votes
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Manga, a lot of them can show their complete history, if have some brutal/sexual scene, they are uncensored almost of the cases, and don't suffer with the repetitive filler/dialog present on the Anime. And the Anime are usually short, can't explain the original history, ever have something missing, but they win almost of the cases because of the animation + color, and some people prefer the thing already done.

But imo, I will stay with my Manga.
Yes I agree with you bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

Elfen Lied are the same on anime/manga? Must be wrong...
Maybe cause I read/ watched it years ago
Quote Originally Posted by Jerry755 View Post
Maybe cause I read/ watched it years ago
I think it's hard the both be the same, just in some parts of the manga have Kohta's cousin having an orgasm, without count the completely nude/guro scenes.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post

I think it's hard the both be the same, just in some parts of the manga have Kohta's cousin having an orgasm, without count the completely nude/guro scenes.
I should read and watch that series again. xD
Quote Originally Posted by Jerry755 View Post
I should read and watch that series again. xD
I strongly recommend you do it.
Almost cried with the end of manga. ;___;
Anime, cause it's the first option in poll.
Quote Originally Posted by Jerry755 View Post
Um, I'm sorry but it feels like you are saying that anime only has lolis?
I'm saying no, 'cause there is actually normal anime. (ex. Gintama - is this shonen? I dunno)
I don't even watch shounen (where there is a lot of fighting), that much and there's still a load of anime I can watch w/o Loli. (As in like 16 yr old looking like a 5 yr old)

Even manga started to censor stuff with smoke.
I'm sure that manga adaptions into anime are the exact same. (I've read and watch elfin lied, it was the exact same thing)
No i'm saying anime is only really good at fight scenes and loli content.

Well manga, to be honest, isn't hentai. They barely, barely censor stuff now(to love ru darkness anyone?). And if they do have sex/nude pics in manga. It really depends on the series though.


Elfin Lied is completely different in the anime than in the manga.
-----------------------

Manga has, in pretty much ALL series. Provided more mature content, more depth, and more action.
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post


No i'm saying anime is only really good at fight scenes and loli content.

Well manga, to be honest, isn't hentai. They barely, barely censor stuff now(to love ru darkness anyone?). And if they do have sex/nude pics in manga. It really depends on the series though.


Elfin Lied is completely different in the anime than in the manga.
-----------------------

Manga has, in pretty much ALL series. Provided more mature content, more depth, and more action.
Oh I'm sorry guess I interpreted what you said wrong.
Also I did watch and read elfin lied a few years ago. So I'm going to redo them
I like the colored page on to Love Ru, just like the job done on the manga itself...
The fuck is elfen lied?
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
The fuck is elfen lied?
Just google it my friend.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
The fuck is elfen lied?
Remember to read it instead of watch it.
OMGWTFBBQ
ANIME IS WINNING?!
WHY?!
Like, manga is always better, anime "makers" always give a twist to the story.
@Empire a lot of manga is censored, but i see your point
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?