DetectedSome Bots :D

Posts 196–209 of 209 · Page 14 of 14
O exico can you still request bots? If so can you make a bot that does Shadowed by Darkness/Bloodlord and kicks him for the extra cash for my mule acc to get some easy cash and empowered stones? and ty for updating
Quote Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx View Post
O exico can you still request bots? If so can you make a bot that does Shadowed by Darkness/Bloodlord and kicks him for the extra cash for my mule acc to get some easy cash and empowered stones? and ty for updating
It would be more beneficial to do either a dungeon on the rankings that is legitimately faster than this one when solo'ing, or one that's off the ranks entirely.
Quote Originally Posted by HaxAttaxxx View Post
O exico can you still request bots? If so can you make a bot that does Shadowed by Darkness/Bloodlord and kicks him for the extra cash for my mule acc to get some easy cash and empowered stones? and ty for updating
you lose money by replaying. it will eventually give you 0 gold if you replay it enough. If a bot were to kick at blood lord it would just die unless you use godmode and OHK. in that case u have to inject dlls and you would need a script that will remake boats for you rather than clicking replay. anyways it is a tall order either way you look at it. but i guess if your going to request something , request big. lo
Nice It Seemed like it Was Going To work (Which it did) But Then Hackshield Popped up saying That they Detected The Bot :/
Hmm thnx Nicdel it works now but the servers are whatever are fked up lately and kick me out of the boat every like 5-8 missions :/
hmm I changed the coordinates(from paint) in bind.ini to my native resolution, yet the bot didn't even click the start button at all. I also have "useusersettings" as true. can anyone help?

EDIT: Seems like the bot is working in windows but not in vindictus, even though I switched to vindictus window within 5 secs.
What am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by hohum View Post
hmm I changed the coordinates(from paint) in bind.ini to my native resolution, yet the bot didn't even click the start button at all. I also have "useusersettings" as true. can anyone help?

EDIT: Seems like the bot is working in windows but not in vindictus, even though I switched to vindictus window within 5 secs.
What am I doing wrong?
run as admin

for the kick kill: edit your config file and write the button of kicks (R i think) in the key "spears" and "prospears", so instead of use spears it use kicks but i don't know if works.

Today im back to work so maybe later i will post a new release
Quote Originally Posted by exico View Post
run as admin

for the kick kill: edit your config file and write the button of kicks (R i think) in the key "spears" and "prospears", so instead of use spears it use kicks but i don't know if works.

Today im back to work so maybe later i will post a new release
Woooot. We need more people like you! Too many slackers here. >.<


Yeah i know im one of them. >.>
if u can

do ekinar bot for 5 star chiulin
Another question. How I do I make the bot use the glowing uber spear instead of the normal ones?
Quote Originally Posted by hohum View Post
Another question. How I do I make the bot use the glowing uber spear instead of the normal ones?
in the config file:

spears= -button of glowing spears-
prospears= -button of glowing spears-

example:

spears=8
prospears=8



Here the update!

I sent to nicdel the modifications of the first post and the updated bot is attached to this post ~

There are some modifications, so read the ReadMe file and use config.ini (the new config file) and not bind.ini (keys are almost the same)
why do my consoles and injectors get detected. can someone post their injector pls
Posts 196–209 of 209 · Page 14 of 14
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?