First Aid hack.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
First Aid hack.
Ok, too state, Im not a coder and have no real idea what is possible/required to do certain things.

My question, is there any way to hack so you have access to the first aid kits/heal kits available thru NX?
No.
If it were possible, it would be in VIP
Any more questions?
Quote Originally Posted by flameswor10 View Post
No.
If it were possible, it would be in VIP
Any more questions?
Considering there is no CA VIP I wasn't sure, thanks for letting me know. Thought maybe no one had tried which is allways possible.
Quote Originally Posted by WickedBishop View Post
Considering there is no CA VIP I wasn't sure, thanks for letting me know. Thought maybe no one had tried which is allways possible.
There are CA VIP's.. Just not here
Quote Originally Posted by sliverboi View Post
easy buy Game Use Infinite Ammo+Rapid fire done i know cos i use it before^^ thanks if i helped
dude stfu and edit your post your advertising
@silver I don't know why you would pay for hacks on a free game.
Quote Originally Posted by venomv1 View Post
@silver I don't know why you would pay for hacks on a free game.
IKR this guy is stupid.
Advertise removed
Stop mentioning rival sites here

ATM is not possible to make that hack.

/closed
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us