[Makarov Release]Quick Scoping Mod

Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
[Makarov Release]Scope Mod V2
Alright since I got such a good responce to my last Scope Mod I thought I'd make a scope thats good for Quick Scoping as well as Long Range Sniping so, Here you go guys





Mod is good for all snipers except specials

Inject it into UI_HUD_WEAPON.rez

VIRUS FREE!
QuickScope.rarattachment deleted · 83 downloads before removal
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
Good Job

/approved
Thanks!
Quote Originally Posted by Jerymiah94 View Post
SANK YOU! =D
U like bro?
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


U like bro?
Velly Liyk it!
Nice{}
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post









.

??? So, U like or what?
I love it although the rainbow colors around the edge of the scope draws it off for me =P Just make it completely transparent
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post



??? So, U like or what?
I could do without the rainbow
It could be a dark purple tho!
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post


I could do without the rainbow
It could be a dark purple tho!
I'm liking that idea :3
Quote Originally Posted by Speculation View Post


I'm liking that idea :3
If you guys want I'll make a scope withh a purple tint around the outer edge
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post


If you guys want I'll make a scope withh a purple tint around the outer edge
I just think it'd look better i don't inject mods though :3 Im legit so. >.> I do it on my other comp. But i'm on vaca atm for a month :3
Limits visibility. Not too good for QS but looks cool.
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?