power kill marks

Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpider View Post
Leeched..Give credits.. in thread..
Failure. We know its not his kill marks.

But dumi How you in Don toni clan.
Good killmarks.
/Thanked.
these been posted a million times
At least give credit even tho there not yours.
its been posted a million times u so dumb to post it again? omg
There is alot of leeched material in our community... but cmon man at least give the person who made it credit, they spent time on it and u, u just steal it and claim it as ur own.
OMG I WAS THE FIRST THAT I POSTED IT
Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
OMG I WAS THE FIRST THAT I POSTED IT
wtf? u dumb?
use the search button omg
give credits!!!
i would like v2
but wer can i find it
Nice Man İ like it
Posts 16–30 of 30 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?