PostSolvedNeed Help With This :(

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Need Help With This :(
Hello ...
Hi 4 Every 1 Here
I Hope Every One Is OK

I Need Help With This Problem PLease
I Play Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Online
But ... I Need To Open ( NAT ) In My Router
But ... I Tried Many Times >>><<<Without Avail

PLease Any One Here Help ME
My Router Is
TP-LINK ( TD-8901G ) Wireless Adsl2+Modem Router

Thank's 4 Every One Here
Connect to 192.168.0.1/2 and then login. After that you just need to go to the firewall settings and allow incoming connection on that port..
Not Working
Go to 192.168.1.1 login then enable the UNPnP and if there's a option to auto configure it then activate it.
/solved
/closed
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us