HelpInjector Problem

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Injector Problem
I'm working on my own injector again, this will be my 3rd Injector.
"Before I release it I will see if it will ban me or not and see if it's safe!")

Anyways, I really need help with a error I am getting

Will rep if someone can help!
Try the source code section or tuts
Quote Originally Posted by Smurfyv View Post
Try the source code section or tuts
I was actually following a tutorial. I think it was Neechan's but the code is fine, not sure about this kernel32 error!
Did u run it per; Visual basic => Debugg?
Save and close, find folder and the .exe file, run as admin and try
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
Did u run it per; Visual basic => Debugg?
Save and close, find folder and the .exe file, run as admin and try
1. Followed every step & instruction to make a tutorial (including source code)
2. Debugged it, looked fine saved it
3. Went to the folder it was created with
4. Went Debug/Bin then open'd the injector
5. Everything looked perfect as to how I planned in VB, everything was good
6. Found a DLL, working and proven by comments
7. Injected it and got the error stated in the post

@Neechan'
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us