CoolNirokWar Web Browser Game Hacks/Cheats

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
NirokWar Web Browser Game Hacks/Cheats
Hello Guyz , Been waiting over 2 years for an release of NirokWar In English

Basicly the game is in Hebrew
But they released an version of American USA Language .
The site NirokWar-fantasy online multiplayer gameⓘ

* I remind you guyz Its not a FLASH Game Its web browser game..

I would appreciate those kinds of Hack's :

Gold
Turns
Wood
Iron
-------
If you can't do the Gold , Iron , Wood
At least if you can Mana , Turns thats the basic things i want to hack
and i heard about many people hacking it by faking a payment there..
I dont really understand in those things, I just want to get Mana , Turns.


login - NirokWar - Multiplayer online gamesⓘ <--- Heroes mana page. * be sure u registered to check.

Thank you , I want those hacks urgent if you guyz can.
lol no one could get a hack for it? lol....
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?