Prestige Much?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Prestige Much?
I need a free mw2 prestige lobby. My old account got deleted cuz my xbox broke and i sent to microsoft to repair and they erased memory. Anyone?
Also im looking for quick scope lessons / trick shot lessons.
My new gamer tag is : Sentinal204
Fuck UnfriendlyAC130.
What's so wrong about recovering your old gamertag?
Like said Above, how hard does it feel to recover ur old gamertag? it will take up to a maximum of 30 min, even less....
There's a possibility he doesn't remember the account info.
That's why you write your info down or just remember it,i did
Quote Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
That's why you write your info down or just remember it,i did
Some people just don't do that.
I have every single account & password I've created written down on the same sheet of paper that I've kept in my desk for the past 4-5 years.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


Some people just don't do that.
I have every single account & password I've created written down on the same sheet of paper that I've kept in my desk for the past 4-5 years.
Me too
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post


Some people just don't do that.
I have every single account & password I've created written down on the same sheet of paper that I've kept in my desk for the past 4-5 years.
I Have a notepad on my PC but i can remember the important stuff
Try recover account
Online 1oth prestige lobbies are rare now But they are still happening
I don't know anyone that stills does Mw2 10th lobbies. But i can help you with Quickscope lessons and i got a few friends that can teach you the most up to date trick shots out there.
HMU, iDraiiN CLipzZ
I'm one of those rare people that actually want to do it all myself, fuck prestige lobbies.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
I'm one of those rare people that actually want to do it all myself, fuck prestige lobbies.
lol me too!!! well at least for 1-3 prestieges... then it gets boring...
MW2 has no point in leveling up because it's old now.
If I had no challenge lobbies for MW2, I wouldn't even play it
i know someone who would do 10th prestige even though i didnt do it because i think its gay but his gt is xXT0ySt0ryXx or something like that
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?