TutorialKie VB - Part 1
I made this tutorial for some who don't know yet VB 
Today I'm gonna teach you how to use messageboxes ...
Lets Start !
================================
Open VB 2010/2008(I use 2010)..
Create a New Project.
Rename it to anything you want ..
================================
What you'll be needing ?
You Need :
1 button
1 textbox(Optional)
================================
Designing :
For now you don't need designs .. You'll see it next time
================================
Renaming:
Button1 = Execute
================================
It should look like this now ...
Without textbox ...

With textbox ...

================================
Codings:
Without Textbox :
With Textbox :
================================
Shortcut(s):
Messagebox.Show = Msgbox( without ".Show" )
================================
That's It !Test it now !
Please Do Remind If Something is missing
Thanks !

Today I'm gonna teach you how to use messageboxes ...
Lets Start !
================================
Open VB 2010/2008(I use 2010)..
Create a New Project.
Rename it to anything you want ..
================================
What you'll be needing ?
You Need :
1 button
1 textbox(Optional)
================================
Designing :
For now you don't need designs .. You'll see it next time

================================
Renaming:
Button1 = Execute
================================
It should look like this now ...
Without textbox ...

With textbox ...

================================
Codings:
Without Textbox :
Code:
MessageBox.Show("I'm new to VB!")
Code:
Textbox1.Text = ("I'm new to VB!")
Shortcut(s):
Messagebox.Show = Msgbox( without ".Show" )
================================
That's It !Test it now !
Please Do Remind If Something is missing
Thanks !