Thumbs upPrivate Server

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Private Server
Ok i need 3 people who want to play on my private server but you need to have a
Skype
mic
mine-craft (NOT CRACKED THIS IS A REAL SERVER)
if you have all of these then post and i may choose you and pm the ip
I bought minecraft my ingame name is AnimeArts and my skype name is youngshorty3
Quote Originally Posted by Shadow38055 View Post
I bought minecraft my ingame name is AnimeArts and my skype name is youngshorty3
I Added You On Skype
Quote Originally Posted by bdumaine1 View Post
I Added You On Skype
ill join sounds fun skype name is paden.retherford
my ingame name is theplayerkid32
Quote Originally Posted by AGWStge5rya$@% View Post
@bdumaine1
WATCH OUT!
AnimeArts is a HUGE greifer!
Do NOT add him!
XD i know that now
Id like to join my ingame name is Lordlatios1 and im gettign a skype soon cause my parents said i cant get one yet
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us