Some Helpful Stuff
Well, I have fonts&shit for you guys today...tonight.
The fonts are from that font website...whatever it is. Here are some previews of the shit 
Fonts: dafont.com <--- is this an outside link..?
Renders: planetrenders.net <--- again..?
@Ryguy can you please post a virustotal or jotti? I get an error message saying the link is broken
"Note: Click on Fonts to view them, I don't know what happened,
" Fixed! 
~FONTS, 11 IN TOTAL~
28 Days Later:

Bomb Font:

Defused:

Dutch&Harley:

Evanescent:

iNked God:

New Garden:

Nightbird:

Northern Territories:

Sketch Block:

Unrealised:

~Renders, 6 Total~
--Halo, 2 Total--
First One:

Second One:

--War Rock, 2 Total--
Sniper:

Medic:

--Assassin's Creed, 2 Total--
First One:

Second One:

The fonts are from that font website...whatever it is. Here are some previews of the shit 
Fonts: dafont.com <--- is this an outside link..?

Renders: planetrenders.net <--- again..?

@Ryguy can you please post a virustotal or jotti? I get an error message saying the link is broken

"Note: Click on Fonts to view them, I don't know what happened,
" Fixed! 
~FONTS, 11 IN TOTAL~
28 Days Later:

Bomb Font:

Defused:

Dutch&Harley:

Evanescent:

iNked God:

New Garden:

Nightbird:

Northern Territories:

Sketch Block:

Unrealised:

~Renders, 6 Total~
--Halo, 2 Total--
First One:

Second One:

--War Rock, 2 Total--
Sniper:

Medic:

--Assassin's Creed, 2 Total--
First One:

Second One:

bomb_font.zip
28_days_later.zip
defused.zip
dutch_harley.zip
evanescence.zip
inked_god.zip
new_garden.zip
nightbird.zip
northern_territories.zip
sketch_block.zip
unrealised.zip