I Want Help Coding

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
I Want Help Coding
Hi Guys ,
How Are You Today,
I Want Some One Here Help Me Coding Please
Becuase Iam Bad English
I Just Need 1 Add Me And Help Me To Make Small Hack ..
( Like 1 Hit Kill ) ....
Thanks
I'm bored for question!
WHy you don't Search before your ask ?
That TUT's posted
mmmm , Iam Bad English So I Want 1 People To Add In My Email And Help Me Coding .. !
Quote Originally Posted by Ever4Ever View Post
mmmm , Iam Bad English So I Want 1 People To slap me in my face.
xD? hmmmmz
Bad English?

Don't even bother.
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post
Bad English?

Don't even bother.
I love My Bad English Becuase I Dont Know What You Means
Put Are You Will Help ?!
Quote Originally Posted by Ever4Ever View Post
I love My Bad English Becuase I Dont Know What You Means
Put Are You Will Help ?!
No i am sorry i cannot help, it is very hard to understand what you need. So it will take up too much of my time

Here you can have it in Arabic so you (Egyptian) i presume. Can understand.

لا أنا آسف لا أستطيع المساعدة، فمن الصعب جدا ان نفهم ما تحتاجه. لذلك سوف يستغرق الكثير من وقتي
Quote Originally Posted by Xipher View Post


No i am sorry i cannot help, it is very hard to understand what you need. So it will take up too much of my time

Here you can have it in Arabic so you (Egyptian) i presume. Can understand.

لا أنا آسف لا أستطيع المساعدة، فمن الصعب جدا ان نفهم ما تحتاجه. لذلك سوف يستغرق الكثير من وقتي
I Just Want To Make 1 Hit Kill With Out Give Me Code .. Can You ?
Give me one reason why some one wants to help a stranger, who doesn't know any thing?

Sorry but you need to studie forst on your own... And you can get help but I don't going to give you any video how to do any thing...
Do you know how to browse this form?

Its every were xD
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
Do you know how to browse this form?

Its every were xD
Dont Spam
I give you the location where you can find it, if you are to lazy to searth... Then gtfo xD
Quote Originally Posted by lauwy View Post
I give you the location where you can find it, if you are to lazy to search... Then gtfo xD
No Thx I Dont Want ..
5 minits ago I posted in a topic a responze about 1 shot kill, the addie is there.
I dont Found it , any way i just want touch me how to make 1 hit kill or high jump just to know what coding hack needs ..
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?