Hey guys

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Hey guys
After 8ppl glitch you guys think im out the ideas?
Then guess what

I can make Dash Mode in Us version

Dash Mode look like this
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
After 8ppl glitch you guys think im out the ideas?
Then guess what

I can make Dash Mode in Us version

Dash Mode look like this ‪Real Farming - Dash Mode‬‏ - YouTube
To be honest, I was never one to play this mode...
So, can you explain it to me, the principle of dashing?
woow thats ncie without a ball cool how?
would you release in pms plzz
dash mode = farm mode where you get attack score solely for running through the goal
Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
After 8ppl glitch you guys think im out the ideas?
Then guess what

I can make Dash Mode in Us version

Dash Mode look like this ‪Real Farming - Dash Mode‬‏ - YouTube

Yeahh. I've heard of dash mode. But how did you make it? I've never seen any dashmode in UAVA
i never heard about that
thats so cool !!please explain us how to do it !!!
hurr its a mode in JAVA

not a glitch or anything
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
hurr its a mode in JAVA

not a glitch or anything
@/b/oss Where have you been young boy!
Quote Originally Posted by /b/oss View Post
hurr its a mode in JAVA

not a glitch or anything

Quote Originally Posted by Battlefield 3 View Post
After 8ppl glitch you guys think im out the ideas?
Then guess what

I can make Dash Mode in Us version

Dash Mode look like this ‪Real Farming - Dash Mode‬‏ - YouTube

Notice anything?
Quote Originally Posted by MvRouC12 View Post






Notice anything?
NO IM KINDA BLIND.
lol He says He can Make DASH mode In UAVA ? WTF
Thats not Even UAVA .. That JAVA or KAVA ..
LOOLLOL Fail Luo YOu fail
hes trying to Make you guys think That Dash Is a glitch
Quote Originally Posted by jarren123 View Post
lol He says He can Make DASH mode In UAVA ? WTF
Thats not Even UAVA .. That JAVA or KAVA ..
LOOLLOL Fail Luo YOu fail
hes trying to Make you guys think That Dash Is a glitch
What are you blind?
Check my channel if you know me BLIND BOY
u can, p0ison made it today
Ive played it in UAVA and guess what Luojunkai was the one who made it GOHL
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us