hardware question

Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
well i have a $1,300 budget, plus i wanna get a 27" monitor, and whats $289 used on amazon, so i dunno,
imma go check on new egg to see the difference
slickdeals.net for coupons and stuff.
Aight well i looked on newegg, and its $30 more, with 6gb more RAM and 500 more mb hard drive space, everything else is i think the same, and which video card is better?
Newegg.com - ZOTAC ZT-50301-10M GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti?
Bc i looked at the specs, and the 550 has higher specs, but is like $50 cheaper..

And heres the parts;
Newegg.com - ZOTAC ZT-50301-10M GeForce GTX 560 Ti (Fermi) 1GB 256-bit GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready SLI Support Video Card
Newegg.com - Intel Core i7-950 Bloomfield 3.06GHz 4 x 256KB L2 Cache 8MB L3 Cache LGA 1366 130W Quad-Core Processor BX80601950
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG EcoGreen F4 HD204UI 2TB 32MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive
Newegg.com - BIOSTAR TP67B+ LGA 1155 Intel P67 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
Newegg.com - Patriot Gamer 2 Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10666) Desktop Memory Model PGD38G1333ELK (2)
Newegg.com - LIAN LI Lancool First Knight Series PC-K57W Black SECC / Plastic ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

are those all the needed parts for a comp?
What if I built a better one for you?
Power supply unit.
Your motherboard socket is not compatible with that processor.
1155 must be with 1155.
@iverson954360
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


What if I built a better one for you?
then i would lub you forever
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


then i would lub you forever
Why can't I pick the parts?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


Why can't I pick the parts?
i neber said you couldn't
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


i neber said you couldn't
Can you wait till tomorrow, I'll get you good & cheap build and im on phone right now.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


i neber said you couldn't
Keep the hard drive and case and stuff...

Newegg.com - CORSAIR CMPSU-750TX 750W ATX12V v2.2 SLI Certified CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS Certified Active PFC Compatible with Core i7 Power Supply

Newegg.com - G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory Model F3-12800CL9T-12GBRL

Newegg.com - Computer Parts, PC Components, Laptop Computers, LED LCD TV, Digital Cameras and more!

You'll bulldoze through everything...

Just FYI your first i7 was generation 1 and generation 2 is better in gaming and etc...

@deadskulz
his motherboard is not compatible with the cpu.
1155 only uses 2nd gen i7.
12gb is way too much.
And themotherboard is dual channel memory.
You can't put triple channel memory on it.
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post


his motherboard is not compatible with the cpu.
1155 only uses 2nd gen i7.
12gb is way too much.
And themotherboard is dual channel memory.
You can't put triple channel memory on it.
Did you even bother to click on the links, thats a new CPU and motherboard. 12 is overkill, but at least its future proof and he would never have to upgrade. What the fuck are you talking about? You can put 3 RAM sticks in dual channel, do you even know how dual channel works. You're 13.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Did you even bother to click on the links, thats a new CPU and motherboard. 12 is overkill, but at least its future proof and he would never have to upgrade. What the fuck are you talking about? You can put 3 RAM sticks in dual channel, do you even know how dual channel works. You're 13.
Yes I did, i7 950 is socket 1366, whereas the motherboard is socket 1155.
I said triple channel memory , not 3 stick of RAM.
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post


Yes I did, i7 950 is socket 1366, whereas the motherboard is socket 1155.
I said triple channel memory , not 3 stick of RAM.
Thats a i7 2600 I linked to DURR HURRR HURRRRRRRR. Don't talk, you're spouting stupid bull.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Thats a i7 2600 I linked to DURR HURRR HURRRRRRRR. Don't talk, you're spouting stupid bull.
Sorry, I thought that was home page so I didn't click that.
It didn't show any name of the item.

~$130 less ;D

but should i use the same gfx card?
Posts 31–45 of 60 · Page 3 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?