hardware question

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post



~$130 less ;D

but should i use the same gfx card?
I don't see whats wrong with it. Are you sure its 130$ cheaper?

Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


I don't see whats wrong with it. Are you sure its 130$ cheaper?

about,
b4 it was like $1,229, now its $1,019

but is it the best for its price?
bc i can still go $100-200 higher ;D
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


about,
b4 it was like $1,229, now its $1,019

but is it the best for its price?
bc i can still go $100-200 higher ;D
Its i7, 12 GB ram, GTX 560 what more do you need? You need a CD drive btw.
Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


Its i7, 12 GB ram, GTX 560 what more do you need? You need a CD drive btw.
,
better gfx card i guess,
i wanna be able to play BF3 wit no lag on max settings

and yeah, those are only like $30 tho

wait dont i need the drive that has all the card readers 'n shit?
also, prolly will, but i might as well ask just to make sure,
is this case big enough with all the other parts?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811112154
You should buy a 43 inch curved monitor.

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post
You should buy a 43 inch curved monitor.

naws,
i dun like 'em,
they too fancy fo' me.
@deadskulz
Get an ATI Radeon 6950, it's about the same price as 560.
hwcompare.com/11004/geforce-gtx-560-vs-radeon-hd-6950/
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post
@Roger S
Newegg.com - ATI Radeon 6950
which one?

nvm, link didnt work, but i searched for the GFX card, and i dunno which one to pick D:
@deadskulz
I'd either go with ASUS, Gigabyte or MSi from what is listed.
ASUS - better airflow.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121431

MSi, better cooling.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127575Gigabyte three fans and comes with a game.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125385

But check if they can fit in the case.
I'd go for MSi if I was buying.
Quote Originally Posted by deadskulz View Post


yeah ik,
im not confident enough with building my own computer yet,
like incase i fuck up somehow, that'd cause a major delay on the new comp
Build Your Own Computer: A Complete Guide You can use this guide if you don't know what your doing. Just a suggestion. If you don't like that guide you can always Google a different one.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post


@deadskulz
I'd either go with ASUS, Gigabyte or MSi from what is listed.
ASUS - better airflow.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121431

MSi, better cooling.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127575Gigabyte three fans and comes with a game.
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125385

But check if they can fit in the case.
I'd go for MSi if I was buying.
I have a custom built Asus built by me (with help from my bigger brother) and it is fucking awesome.
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?