[TUT] Hack Tool Remover
May everone un-use it...but Still post here!
First, make sure you have installed CE 6.0 [Cheat Engine] or MHS [ Memory Hacking Software ]
Now Find it:
Run Bypass and CE [Selected Process "Crossfire.exe"]
Now in Login main: Switch to CE put Value: 22 and Scan
Now wait for MsgBox: "Hack Tool Dectected" Next Scan 28
You have 2 or 3 Address/Pointer and try first Address [Green]
I scanned and I have it: Cshell.dll+34467C
Set it to 22 for Disable All Msgbox.
////
Another Way:
In Basic C++ Code
In C++ you need converter value 22 to Float 3.0828566215146E-44
If not game will be Crash.
First, make sure you have installed CE 6.0 [Cheat Engine] or MHS [ Memory Hacking Software ]
Now Find it:
Run Bypass and CE [Selected Process "Crossfire.exe"]
Now in Login main: Switch to CE put Value: 22 and Scan
Now wait for MsgBox: "Hack Tool Dectected" Next Scan 28
You have 2 or 3 Address/Pointer and try first Address [Green]
I scanned and I have it: Cshell.dll+34467C
Set it to 22 for Disable All Msgbox.
////
Another Way:
In Basic C++ Code
Code:
DWORD CShellBase = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA( "CShell.dll" );
if (GetAsyncKeyState(VK_DELETE))
{
PFLOAT HL= (PFLOAT)(CShellBase+0x34467C);
if (*HL) *HL= (float)(3.0828566215146E-44);
}
If not game will be Crash.


I might try this. Does it work for all variations of the hack tool messages? (2,0)(4,0) etc.