LightbulbHack Tool Remover for PH >,<

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Hack Tool Remover for PH >,<
I made a bypass for PH but I wont release it for now I don't get sometimes detected sometimes not... >,< so I want hack tool remover for PH.. or at least teach me... I have seen a part of the source code for hack tool remover from ***** and the other person in here but I don't have a clue what to do with it... So if somebody could make one for PH thanks... I want to use wallhack from MPGH it works for PH too only wallhacks ,,,
use CE to scan your hack tool pointer....
Quote Originally Posted by gbjhet23 View Post
use CE to scan your hack tool pointer....
It wont work if I get the hack tool all I can do is press OK
and another address in the CE will be used again... ahaha
Quote Originally Posted by acedia View Post
It wont work if I get the hack tool all I can do is press OK
and another address in the CE will be used again... ahaha
Use a pointer and u dont need 2 find new addreses
From @***** say:
CrossFire PH Value
Code:
Normal Scan: 23
Code:
Hack Tool Detected: Scan 29
Another Way:
Code:
NA CF NOP LINE: 0x85723
Code:
PH CF NOP LINE: 0x7FD79
Link To TUT: Posted by @giniyat202
Quote Originally Posted by Root.X View Post
From @***** say:
CrossFire PH Value
Code:
Normal Scan: 23
Code:
Hack Tool Detected: Scan 29
Another Way:
Code:
NA CF NOP LINE: 0x85723
Code:
PH CF NOP LINE: 0x7FD79
Link To TUT: Posted by @giniyat202
WOW thanks ^_^
Quote Originally Posted by Root.X View Post
From @***** say:
CrossFire PH Value
Code:
Normal Scan: 23
Code:
Hack Tool Detected: Scan 29
Another Way:
Code:
NA CF NOP LINE: 0x85723
Code:
PH CF NOP LINE: 0x7FD79
Link To TUT: Posted by @giniyat202
what is the search binary string for PH @Root.X?
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat202 View Post
what is the search binary string for PH @Root.X?
No String!
It's find by Contrans
I had convert original value Hack Tool Detected from byte to HEX.
Look NA: 0C9 = 201
Yes. Scan scanned original value and convert it to hex, go to Olly serach by Contrans then i Have it...

Code:
PUSH EAX
PUSH ESI
PUSH Value
PUSH 1C
CAL CSHELL.XXXXX
ADD ESP,10
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
No String!
It's find by Contrans
I had convert original value Hack Tool Detected from byte to HEX.
Look NA: 0C9 = 201
Yes. Scan scanned original value and convert it to hex, go to Olly serach by Contrans then i Have it...

Code:
PUSH EAX
PUSH ESI
PUSH Value
PUSH 1C
CAL CSHELL.XXXXX
ADD ESP,10
binary string search still works with me.. and gives only one result.
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat202 View Post
binary string search still works with me.. and gives only one result.
What's string ? dont tell me ButtonMiss....
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
What's string ? dont tell me ButtonMiss....
Code:
51 57 68 C9 00 00 00 6A 1C E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 C4 10
I Do Not Have Crossfire PH Version
Lolz...
Only for NA Version...
The String can find all CrossFire Verions World Wide
Quote Originally Posted by ***** View Post
Lolz...
Only for NA Version...
The String can find all CrossFire Verions World Wide
so all CF versions uses "Push 0C9" ??

if so then use this string
Code:
68 C9 00 00 00 6A ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 C4 ??
it matches:
push 0C9
push XX
call XXXXXX
add esp, XX
Quote Originally Posted by giniyat202 View Post
so all CF versions uses "Push 0C9" ??

if so then use this string
Code:
68 C9 00 00 00 6A ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 83 C4 ??
it matches:
push 0C9
push XX
call XXXXXX
add esp, XX
No no :
NA/ 0C9
VN: 0BD
PH: forgot...but i had scanned
I'm used my Addy to get that' value!
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us