DetectedKSSN List Pack 1 by KSSNGiver

Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
KSSN List Pack 1 by KSSNGiver
Hello, MPGH fans!


If you're looking for a list of 10,000 KSSN's. You're in the right place! This list includes tons of unused new KSSN's which will please you alot!



Virusscan: No virus because it's a Microsoft word file, but whatever.

VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scannerⓘ
KSSN Pack 1 By KssnGiver.rarattachment deleted · 8,798 downloads before removal
/Approved.
Safe and I looked at the contents.
I haven't tested but definitely no virus.
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
/Approved.
Safe and I looked at the contents.
I haven't tested but definitely no virus.
Thanks. Im expecting alot of people to like these also.
Thank you!
It will help a lot...
wth does KSSN mean? lol..
Quote Originally Posted by misharevesz View Post
wth does KSSN mean? lol..
Korean Social Security Number

For signing up to their website. lol
Thank u man it will help me
Bump!

Sorry if it's old. But it's goood.
umm what do u use if ur from the NA or AUSTRALIA
Any of them.
Be careful with them, that guy (KSSNGiver) is known as leecher (@shadowrecon4).
Is this legal? Using others' KSSNs?

(Sorry for Necrobumping, but I wanted to ask before using any! ty)
KSSNGIVER aka shadowrecon4 is a known leecher in vindictus section

anything that was released by him is leeched and dont work
@Stevenom You should probably close this. Korean games now require you to verify by korean cellphone numbers now. I know because I'm a korean and I play the games
Posts 1–15 of 34 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?