I am going to update this soon.
DetectedKSSN List Pack 1 by KSSNGiver
I have my own personal KSSN (did you guys know that I'm korean).
@Paced98
You can only use your KSSN once per game. It is like a keycode that only allows one use.
You can only use your KSSN once per game. It is like a keycode that only allows one use.
I know, but it is helpful
I always get a different number every time I use one
I always get a different number every time I use one
Like 90% off those kssn dont work anymore...
How i can use it? << Or see the KNNS ??
This is useless. Korean games now require a korean phone number and verification from that phone.
Hello guys , this list was great but i still can't create a PSN id from them i don't know why maybe im not knowing how to write the name if that matters? but anyway please can someone help me i brought resistance 3 and didn't even know it's korean so now i need to play online and i can't i have to access the psn store of korea for just 10 sec to activate the pass please if anyone can help me in any way it'd be great i just spent 90$ on this game and it's like im just getting 10$ of value. Thank you
Can anyone get me a KSSN?
Dang, thanks for the kssn list. Been looking for one to play Korean games.
Thanks very much, I've found working KSSN!
can't find :/
i tryed a lot, but i found nothing. :S
anyone can help me?
add msn please:
siclano_865@.hotmail.com
i tryed a lot, but i found nothing. :S
anyone can help me?
add msn please:
siclano_865@.hotmail.com
jesus, all are already used for ArcheAge lol ridicilous!!
how do you open this up to find the kssns?
WOOOOOW This is SOOOO HELPFUL!! I wonder how many people you help all because of this little packet
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Spammers CornerBig List of Free Web ServicesSP 20 WarRock Korea HacksHow can make a new KSSN list?(KSSN + name)KI 1 Combat Arms Help[Request]New Kssn List w/ names.:(LA 0 WarRock Korea HacksGet Me A Reserved list of kssns please!TT 4 Trade Accounts/Keys/ItemsSelling a huge list of kssn with names.
1
