HelpWHAT AM I DOING WRONG?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?
Ok, for Allesandros hacks

I first byte cipher it, then I I put it in N-Jector and start combat arms.

It says mscvr100d.dll mscvrp100d.dll and mscvr100.dll are missing

so i downloaded all the files.

Then I drag the hack into N-Jector and now it works it says waiting for combat arms. But when i start CA it says mscvr100.dll is missing. WTF I fully just downloaded it. CA still loads perfectly but the hack doesnt work. What am I doing wrong?

@GoGrandma put the mscvr100d.dll mscvrp100d.dll and mscvr100.dll files in your Combat Arms folder or system32 folder, just copy and paste.
Put them with the other combat arms .dlls'
C:-Nexon-Combat Arms
@Dr.Dental

NOW IT CRASHES AND I USE BYTE CIPHER AND N-JECTOR...
Quote Originally Posted by GoGrandma View Post
@Dr.Dental

NOW IT CRASHES AND I USE BYTE CIPHER AND N-JECTOR...
Use another hack like codenever's 7-11-11 or flameswor10. Run as admin too.
use perx or portal
Quote Originally Posted by Jaber786 View Post
use perx or portal
And run in the injector as Admin
Quote Originally Posted by Almightynub View Post
And run in the injector as Admin
and make sure the injector closes.
use the loader that comes with the hack

Run the loader as admin if you got Vista or 7
mabe the hacks are patched :O or made incorrectly
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us