Modify hitboxes to make a invulnerable hack?

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This could be fake
Maybe bullet proof

On the other side , if it's true I think it changed the 3 seconds respawn protector to more seconds.
Proof .
This would be so fucking cool !!
2 Words:
Packet _ Editing

I did it before in an S&D game and it was hilarious! I can still do a mini-invulnerable hack, but not like before, I need to find the data again which is difficult.
Quote Originally Posted by TrollerCoaster View Post
2 Words:
Packet _ Editing

I did it before in an S&D game and it was hilarious! I can still do a mini-invulnerable hack, but not like before, I need to find the data again which is difficult.
Do it again for the MPGH community
Surely hitboxes are server sided.
proof.
/msg2short
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us