ArrowDracconus' Bot Collection Release Thread

Posts 16–30 of 177 · Page 2 of 12
O-o...not entirely sure who made PerX
And, updated to include credits to hell (since I wasn't specific enough I guess?)
sweet im looking forward to this once its approved
Looks promising, hope you can release more in due time, thanks for the share.
I WANT to say that Middin Man is the original creator, but I'm unsure. I know that they made a revised code version of it, but I'm not sure if that was done through reverse engineering, or because they had the source, or were the original Creator.
regardless, I (probably in a vain attempt) added the best credits that i could in this situation since I'm unsure who created it (have looked at over 50 links in google, and seen NO creator.)
Approved .
Okay, Thanks Nicdel, and Sorry for the trouble. I'll begin working on the Hidden script when I return later tonight. I wanted to hang around, and make sure this got approved which will probably piss off my customer, but they'll get over it
Keep an eye on this thread ppl, it's going to grow like wildfire!
for binds...The host on C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc. What do i open it with?
Quote Originally Posted by mienjest View Post
for binds...The host on C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\Etc. What do i open it with?
Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad++. I think you need to start it as admin.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Wordpad, Notepad, Notepad++. I think you need to start it as admin.
needs to be fullscreen right....
Not, not necessarily, Just make sure that you're at the last line, and on a new blank one before you paste the information.
BY THE WAY, this step's in NO way related to the bot itself, It just keeps you from uploading an avatar to nexon's servers so that they don't see how often you're doing dungeons (through THAT method, I'm sure they have others.)
Basically, when you connect to the internet, you go through a series of DNS redirections. Editing the host file tells your computer that YOU are the URL, or specified IP that you enter ito those lines, because your computer reads the host file to see where YOU are as compared to the place you're trying to go to in the internet, before it actually reads (at least this is the most basic way that I can explain it.)
ahah im so lost with the bound commands..What you mean by paste them in the console?
Just follow the instructions. All you have to do is copy the commands by highlighting them and then go into the console, right click, and hit paste then hit enter to finalize the last line.
I can't honestly believe you don't know how to copy and paste >.<
I pray that you're pretending.
i meant i know that but like...How you open the console...
never botted..
You just double click on it?

If you want, wait until tonight, and I'll write you the most detailed guide on how to use all of this. I will literally walk you through EVERY step.
I have to go for now, just wait till tonight. When I release the hidden script I'll give you the most detailed guide I possibly can on how to use all this.
Posts 16–30 of 177 · Page 2 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?