ArrowDracconus' Bot Collection Release Thread

Posts 166–177 of 177 · Page 12 of 12
Quote Originally Posted by Morior View Post
Ugh can someone tell me how to start this thing up? First time using bots <.<
Did you download and read the instructions? COMPLETE_GUIDE.txt

Focus on section 3:
"Section 3. Using the Bots"
AFTER you've done section 1 & 2 first.

Please be more specific in what you need help with.


On a side note:

I always compile my scripts and run the exe as admin.
So I have to use Task Manager to terminate the script and it's a pita.
So I added the following code so all I have to do is press F1 to terminate the script.

HotKeySet("{F1}", "Stop")
Func Stop() ;to allow the script to stop
Exit
EndFunc
Version 2 is going to be released within 24 hours and will contain a stop hotkey, as well as confirmation sound upon complete "runs" of the bot. It'll also have pause still implemented, as well as the ability for delayed (30 seconds) or instant replay(by hitting a button)
PieBind Compatability is going to be released with 2.5
EDIT: Trying the tut :P
So what exactly am i supposed to open hosts with?
Ok opened it as text file, now im saving it, not only do i not get an option to save it without an extension but it also is denying my access to editing the file when i say save as.
=====
Ok so now im trying another method and this time it should work except its telling im dont have permission to save files in this folder, contact the admin, im the only user on the laptop
Dissapointed in the un-organization of this bot.
if you can't get it to save without an extension, and the ORIGINAL filename, then try downloading Unlocker (google it) it's a shell extension that removes all instance usage from processes on a file, so if something's using your host file (wamp, or a game for instance) you will right click the hosts file, click on "unlock" then unlock all processes from it.
If no processes are attached to it, and you still can't save it as hosts then try making sure it's not set to read only.
If you still can't do it, restart your computer, boot into safe mode, THEN perform the edits, and you should be able to then.
Sometimes it's just a trial and error type thing, just gotta figure it out till it works.
lemme know if you still have trouble.
Hey Dracc, huge fan of your bots, just wanted to ask; are the still working?

I'm having trouble with access violation errors, idk if its due to Hell's console or the binds not working. The speed up binds are not working anymore. Are you working on anything? or is nothing broken for you?

Sorry to bother you~
No, the bots are going to require a re-word due to the commands that have been removed from the game, that's why version 2 is taking a little longer than I originally intended.
Just bear with us, and we'll do what we can to get everything working again.
And, it's no bother at all If I minded the obligation of helping people set them up, and answering questions I wouldn't have released them :P
It spins once, starts and then just stands there... help please?

EDIT: Nvm just saw ur post above now, sorry.
All good, nicdel isn't on, otherwise I'd tell him to close this for now, but it'll have to remain open till then
DO NOT USE THESE BOTS. THEY DO NOT WORK AT PRESENT TIME!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Dracconus View Post
All good, nicdel isn't on, otherwise I'd tell him to close this for now, but it'll have to remain open till then
DO NOT USE THESE BOTS. THEY DO NOT WORK AT PRESENT TIME!!!!
Can i close it?
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
Can i close it?
If there's a way to temp close it, yes, that's fine. If not, just remove the download links and scans for me, till I get the new one set up.
Aight, closed.
eh,It seems hard to use without tutorial~
Posts 166–177 of 177 · Page 12 of 12
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?