Dracconus' Bot Collection Release Thread
I told you all, This bot isn't not designed to be left alone. That's not why I make it. If you want to be a gold farmer, go make 5 bucks an hour to do it. just like they do.
Secondly, at Nick, Detecting whether or not you're in town is something that I am working on, but I'd like to see you do it without knowledge of source engine, since every color is different on every monitor due to gamma levels, and shit like that.
If you're just going to be in this thread to troll it, and down it, then do better, otherwise gtfo, because negativity helps no one progress.
Secondly, at Nick, Detecting whether or not you're in town is something that I am working on, but I'd like to see you do it without knowledge of source engine, since every color is different on every monitor due to gamma levels, and shit like that.
If you're just going to be in this thread to troll it, and down it, then do better, otherwise gtfo, because negativity helps no one progress.
.. wow way to rage.. I am just saying what I think so people can exercise extra caution when using the bot.. Good conclusion to call someone a troll as well.. Furthermore making an autoit bot has nothing to do with learning how to use the source engine, it's about perfecting the bot code so it doesn't accidentally do crap in town.. (i.e. extend sleep time/halt the execution of transform when "forfeit" is not on screen)
If people are actually botting while staring at the screen (i.e. babysitting).. then why the hell are you botting? Wouldn't it be way faster just to do it by hand, I mean you're already half way there.
If people are actually botting while staring at the screen (i.e. babysitting).. then why the hell are you botting? Wouldn't it be way faster just to do it by hand, I mean you're already half way there.
your reply is even more evidence of your trollyness . Drac explicitly states that the bots are used to automate specific tasks and they arent meant to be left alone. Babysitting is a necessity if you are worried about getting banned. Babysitting is supervising and nothing like doing the work yourself. if you want to do mundane tasks over and over then you wouldnt be looking for bots on a hax site. extended sleep doesnt solve any problem in town and the bots dont detect anything on the screen. they just hit keys and move the mouse.
your comments just arent constructive. if you are willing to play the game yourself then you have no need to comment here.
Neu-tral here,
Skyler
your comments just arent constructive. if you are willing to play the game yourself then you have no need to comment here.
Neu-tral here,
Skyler
I've been running my modified version of one of these bots for 10 hours over the past day and the best I get is 40 mins of running non-stop. It only happened once though
Most runs get me through the battle 4-7 times without errors from vindi.The problems are with vindi tossing out errors that require you to click OK or not taking you to the next boat but leaving you in town with a faded "battle complete" window still there. crap like that. I'm working on a modification to resolve the issue with having to click OK for vindi errors.
I'm starting to think vindi drops those errors on purpose to kill bots??? LOL
But I don't really think so...
Personally I like to watch the bots run so I can fine tune their movement especially when vindi can give you 3 different "final" rooms to navigate to in the same battle.
I know most of these bots only work on battles where the boss is in the same last room but I found it a pleasant challenge to work some of the other battles where you can get 1 out of 3 different boss rooms. Some have halls to navigate through to get to the boss room.
It you enjoy coding then it's a fun challenge. If not then it can be very frustrating at times.
Would we be able to use the bot for "hidden" on "nightmare at the ruins" since they are in the same map and same place?
I have few Launch Failure moments. Infact... I just watched a movie and tv and let the bot run on my laptop all day today, it only gave me launch failure once. but i was able to hit f10 before anything happened and thats when my network hiccuped. ieie this laptops specs is from dinosaur times, so it runs vind on liike 20 fps? or less too on lowest DX8 lol
I would like to say that Regrets, Hidden, and Trampled Plains all still work for me. I leave some of them on for 8 hours while I sleep and they are still running when I wake up.
Ugh can someone tell me how to start this thing up? First time using bots <.<
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Runescape Hacks / BotsAuto Bots (collection)
23 CrossFire Hacks & CheatsSPAM-bot:Finally release - lol 31 League of Legends DiscussionsLoL Release Thread
18 CrossFire Mods & Rez ModdingiPanther MODS Release ThreadIP 18 CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code[source] Trigger bot [not released]
12
