HelpI NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP. PLEASE.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
I NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP. PLEASE.
ok im gunna rage alot.

EVERY FUCKING HAK I DOWNLOAD CRASHES. NO MATTER HOW MUCH INJECTORS I USE AND TIMES I CIPHER THE HACK IT NEVER WORKS. I've been on MPGH for 3 years now and only 1 hack has worked for me

And that was long time ago when you could glitch for the UMP cuz it wasnt released and LT's didn't even exist and the highest rank was a CSM.

To anyone out there with a caring heart and actually knows how to hack good and wants a challenge with hacking, PM me and help me / TV with me. lmao NOTHING WORKS FOR ME

TV = TEAM VIEWER. THANKS

What operating system are you using, and is it a 32 or 64 bit edition? I can tv you if you like
I'm currently using Black Cipher 5, every 3-5 minutes in-game, it kicked me out of the room. I can't click on anything, everything freezes so I have to start up Combat Arms again.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?