Help please!!!!! I need some rendering help!!!

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Help please!!!!! I need some rendering help!!!
I have 2 requests I really really want the one in the blue bikini rendered bellow and the night elf second plz on the night elf keep the tiger in the picture please ^^




EDIT: READ BEFORE POSTING RENDER!!!!!

PLEASE PM ME THE RENDERS TOPIC MUST BE (RENDERED PICTURES OF NIGHT_ELF & BLUE BIKINI BABE)
Give me a highrez and I'll do it.
small pics are easier to render imo. You can slip up and it won't show so much. Zooming inand out a lot is also a pain because in the second pic, it's kinda busy. hard to see outlines at 800%.

Sorry i'm not rendering this, rendering takes a while and i'm lazy, i only do absolutely necessary renders.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us