Takari Hack - Almost Done

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Takari Hack - Almost Done
I've been working on this for like 3 days.
This is the outcome:


I still got an error.When I close the Menu the hack will crash.I can't figure why , I'm sure I didn't code that the hack will close but the menu will close
gj takari what is panic key?
Quote Originally Posted by MSainT98 View Post
gj takari what is panic key?
Turn all hacks off?
And... about fast knife... is it for knife only?
available for axe or shovel or kukri?
Quote Originally Posted by MSainT98 View Post
gj takari what is panic key?
You will choose a hotkey and when you hit it the hack will close.
Example:
I choose Delete as the hotkey.When I hit delete the hack won't work any more.


Quote Originally Posted by N4ruto Uzumaki View Post
Turn all hacks off?
And... about fast knife... is it for knife only?
available for axe or shovel or kukri?
It should work for Knife and Axe only.I only tested Knife.
Awesome !!!!
Nice hack
Looks pretty good
What language did you use?
Made this in 3 days.
Don't believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
What language did you use?
C++ and D3D
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
Made this in 3 days.
Don't believe.
It's too much or few ?
Excellent job.
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?