Takari Hack - Almost Done

Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
Never expected this coming ... good job...
"MPGH OR GTFO"

lol nice, i like it.
Vroooooooooooooooooooom

Will be patched :>
Damn.
I just fixed that problem , but now another problem occurs
Looks pretty good keep up the good work
Quote Originally Posted by xX_P(oRn.dll_xX View Post
add aimbot
I almost finished that.It's a bit buggy and flicks too much.Only hit Headshot.
Recommended to use if you want to get banned
Awesome good job
I thought you stopped coding?
Quote Originally Posted by JusCaus View Post
I thought you stopped coding?
He never stopped.
lol how unexpected
Quote Originally Posted by Takari View Post
I've been working on this for like 3 days.
This is the outcome:


I still got an error.When I close the Menu the hack will crash.I can't figure why , I'm sure I didn't code that the hack will close but the menu will close
Nice very nice
Posts 16–30 of 39 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?