SolvedBlack Cipher help!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Black Cipher help!
I've deleted the Black Cipher loader, .dll and the Black Cipher folder in CA folder. When I start CA, it automatically creates another Black Cipher folder on CA and running the Black Cipher Hackshield thing.

How do I get rid of Black Cipher?

Thanks.
The folder is the Hackshield thing.
IT'll keep coming back
I've reinstalled CA, and it still has the same problem.
Quote Originally Posted by Spook68 View Post
I've reinstalled CA, and it still has the same problem.
It is part of Combat Arms.
How do I delete this Black Cipher? I did everything I can? I'm being TVed soon.
Quote Originally Posted by Spook68 View Post
How do I delete this Black Cipher? I did everything I can? I'm being TVed soon.
I TOLD YOU.
ITS PART OF CA.
BlackCipher folder in your CA folder is meant to be there
Quote Originally Posted by Spook68 View Post
How do I delete this Black Cipher? I did everything I can? I'm being TVed soon.
It's Nexon's own folder Even legit people have it.
haha
Everyone Has it.....
Now that you know what it is.
/closed

Black Cipher is their new Anti Hack Security which is Deactivated at the moment.
NOOB just took the name from the folder that mysteriously appears in the CA folder "Black Cipher"
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us