2 days ?!?!?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
2 days ?!?!?
2 days and 150+ post is that a good start ? dont come trolling and say
"OMG u nub i did 5,000,000,000 post when i started in the first 10 min just say YES or NO @Tristan your ass will b kicked if you flame dis 1
@Jessika BTW
-----------------------OFFTOPIC ----------------------------------

I have to admit .... after 18 years of thinkin ive finaly realized i like LESBIANS to because i have alrdy a PERMENENT strap on any hot none MANISH lesb can come my way ANYTIME
SO IF YOU WOULD JOIN ME IN THIS EPIC sig it would be cool dont do it for a lesbian











do it for@Jessika
About the lesbian thing, No just no.

Meh good start but i'm getting 100+ post per day. yesturday i had 4,302 post now i got 4,484.
Err nothing too much, but I stopped spamming.

And why would a lesbian be a man trapped in a woman body? Why couldn't a woman love a woman and love to be a woman?
CUZ i JUz LUV ME SomE LEsbIAN ToRlLiNG lOVe ANd WHaT I wAntS I wAnTs TO GeTS
Don't give a fuck

Stupid gay thread.
DOn't mention me.
Ugly.
Kthxbai
LOL Domo got a red rep again xD
And yeh good job.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us