Labyrinth Leveling Bot
where do i get the autoit.?!
can you send me the link to it?! thank you!
can you send me the link to it?! thank you!
how do i use this bot ?
google autoit derp! but this shits EPIC!!! didnt realize u can only enter 3 times per day so i fked my evie over. when does it reset?? like 24 hours from ur 3rd run or like 3am?
umm.. so yah,, has anyone figured out a way to get AP? lol
no like,. for that u can only do it 3 times a day.. anything better? (i have my chiulin set ready but plate mail mastery= D lmao)
read the thread.. many people have posted what it does.
nope, you can't get more ap with this script. you'll have to do like @demonangel89 said and bot another map
nope, you can't get more ap with this script. you'll have to do like @demonangel89 said and bot another map
So how does this works? I thought lab was only 3 times no matter what. Wouldnt you be able to bot only 3 times? Wouldn't it be better if you manually do those 3 runs for false errors and less errors? I want to know how does it work but too lazy to test it out.
i've been botting regrets too late and trampled plains on hero.. they seem slow tho
right now i'm just questing
right now i'm just questing
Cuz they are...if you wana run a higher risk of getting banned you can super bot nightmare at the ruins and get 20ap every what...2minutes? depending on your system speed.
Or you can run a lower risk of getting banned and join/host a legit set of runs at nightmare at the ruins and get 20ap every 2-4 minutes...(yes, I've had a legit party burn nightmare in 2:36 seconds? I'm sure other parties have done it faster but I never checked leader boards, only personal boad)
Or you can run a lower risk of getting banned and join/host a legit set of runs at nightmare at the ruins and get 20ap every 2-4 minutes...(yes, I've had a legit party burn nightmare in 2:36 seconds? I'm sure other parties have done it faster but I never checked leader boards, only personal boad)
This thread is closed for replies.
