Labyrinth Leveling Bot

Posts 46–60 of 137 · Page 4 of 10
bot wheeping queen 24/7 ... massive AP if you can write the pixel detection for error messages,, you can pretty much farm all night getting something like 5k AP in ~6 hours.. Remember to let the bot add up your skills for you as well, because nexon is a bunch of geniuses for capping AP at 1000..
I botted like 16 hours and when i came home from work at 1pm today the game crashed loosing allllll that exp!!!!!!!! SMH!
Botted for 10 hours. Got me from 32-50. Very very nice, and I thank you
to be honest with u guys, i never thought this was worth doing lol

no drops/gold/AP.. lol.. but yey i helped..
Quote Originally Posted by dumblet View Post
to be honest with u guys, i never thought this was worth doing lol

no drops/gold/AP.. lol.. but yey i helped..
it beats the hell out of grinding or botting w/ a higher chance of boat fails.

Finally got around to playing with it...works quite well. ^___^ once I got all the binds right (did everything custom, so all issues were/are user error).

Edit: I changed it from 10 to 4 uses of tentacle...o...mai...gawd...
when I press F1 Nothing happens
what he said, running x64 win7

dont know if thats a problem.

i get
>"D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Users\me\Desktop\123.au3"

does autoit have to be in my main drive to work?
Quote Originally Posted by k2a1314 View Post
what he said, running x64 win7

dont know if thats a problem.

i get
>"D:\Program Files (x86)\AutoIt3\SciTE\..\autoit3.exe" /ErrorStdOut "C:\Users\me\Desktop\123.au3"

does autoit have to be in my main drive to work?
What are you actually trying to do when you get that error?
just to test if it works.. lol

copy pasted into autoit

clicked f5

first line on the error list after i click f1 to run the script

script doesnt move and nothing happens

hope thats clear enough
Same thing is happening to me I get the exact same error im also running it from desktop and also running win7 64
i honestly don't know but i'm also running win 7 64 bit, so... idk how to help T_T
Try compiling the script then run it as admin
kaizawa's idea is probably your best bet. I forgot that that message is standard and just means your code started executing properly. The reason its not doing anything is because it doesn't have "admin" rights on your machine, if you are running vista or win 7, and so its not allowing it to run commands within the vindictus process.
rofl thx so much i cant believe i overshot that LOL

got it to work
Everytime i run the bot, i get a "Server Overload" message, after sometime running it.
I can't quit the battle and receive the exp.
Posts 46–60 of 137 · Page 4 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us