Labyrinth Leveling Bot

Posts 106–120 of 137 · Page 8 of 10
Quote Originally Posted by lawyer666 View Post
try pressing f1. unless its a virtual keyboard... anyways make sure u run as admin
when i run it AS admin and an exe, i click it and it automatically switches over to vindictus, but then says a pop-up comes up and asks me if i want to run as admin again
Leveled from level 42 to 60 within 14 hours..sweet.
So if you dont get annihlation on stage 38 and skip to stage 40 with the dopplegangers, will you get more exp then that? :S
Quote Originally Posted by bubbagump107 View Post
So if you dont get annihlation on stage 38 and skip to stage 40 with the dopplegangers, will you get more exp then that? :S
Annihilation gives more exp. I checked. Besides, the script is configured more for annihilation mode, so if you use it for Doppelgangers at Stage 40 it'll still work, but not as efficient (you can always edit the code to make it more efficient and to suit it for your needs, though).

Note: Because the script is configured for annihilation mode, this may also explain why it gives more exp for annihilation mode rather than doppel's.

If you ask me, its better to forfeit and return to town and retry to get annihilation stage if you're truly serious about botting for a LONG time.

so how does this work exactly? I'm using dcommands with vin v4 and piebinds v2, what do you do exactly, confused
You need to download AutoIt (its a program). Google it. Then just open notepad, copy and paste the script into it, save it, then rename it as ".au3" file format.

Once done, open the newly renamed au3 file with AutoIt, get to Annihilation Stage on Vindictus, then hit F1. Watch as it does its work.
so how does this work exactly? I'm using dcommands with vin v4 and piebinds v2, what do you do exactly, confused
Used this for 5 hours on dopplegangers last night, 5 hours for me = 5,700,000 exp

Just want to thank the OP for this Bot
i did everything u said to do, but all my character does is run straight.. with the three commands being turned on.

one-hit-ko-bitch-slapper-on
why-can
weak-bitch-slapper-on
If your character isnt doing what the bot is supposed to do; Simply...
YOUR DOIN' IT WRONG.
This is easy to read and understand; All you need for this to work? A semi functioning brain. It'd be awesome if the OP could add that to things needed. But All you do; Dl autoit; Open a blank file as said; Copy past code into it; save it somewhere easy to find; open it once saved; go to floor 38; Press F1; and go fap or w/e leechers do in free time..
Quote Originally Posted by poop90 View Post
i did everything u said to do, but all my character does is run straight.. with the three commands being turned on.

one-hit-ko-bitch-slapper-on
why-can
weak-bitch-slapper-on
Ah yes....that happened to me too. Thats because with the recent patch they patched bindings. Then nicdell fixed back the bindings so ohk and godmode works. However, it doesnt seem to bind speed x10, transformation, etc. You will probably have to edit the script to make it work.

Code:
AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)                                    
HotKeySet("{F1}", "Start")                                           
HotKeySet("{F2}", "End")                                              


global $kick

While 1                                                                 
	sleep(1)                                                            
WEnd	

Func Start()
	While 1   
		$kick = 0
		

		ControlSend("Pub Console by Hell_Demon & Nicdel[US Version]", "", "", "host_timescale 3{NUMPADENTER}")
		ControlSend("Pub Console by Hell_Demon & Nicdel[US Version]", "", "", "plr_turning_movement_speed_rate_min 10{NUMPADENTER}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpadmult}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpaddiv}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpadsub}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Pub Console by Hell_Demon & Nicdel[US Version]", "", "", "plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_transformation_begin_2{NUMPADENTER}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Pub Console by Hell_Demon & Nicdel[US Version]", "", "", "plr_play_overlay_sequence paladin_2_skill_tentacle{NUMPADENTER}")
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w down}")
			Sleep(800)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w up}")
			$kick = 0
			while $kick < 14
			ControlSend("Pub Console by Hell_Demon & Nicdel[US Version]", "", "", "{up}{NUMPADENTER}")
			Sleep(1000)
			$kick = $kick + 1
			wend
			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad8}")
			SLeep(5000)
		WEnd                                                 
EndFunc                                                              

Func End()                                                              
	Exit                                                             
EndFunc
Try using this script. It may not be very efficient but at least it gets the job done if you're having the same problems as me in bindings. Pie said the bindings work, but apparently only some binds work for me (ohk, godmode are one of em)
Bot is working as it's intended to be. If it doesn't work, trying running autoIT with admin.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if this had happened to anyone. I just got my new bot to lev23 for laby, but when I'm killing mobs in floor 38, I get no exp for them (exp % remains the same). Is there a min. level before I should try this bot? or do you get all the exp all-together when you finish the laby?
Quote Originally Posted by azngamerztim View Post
Bot is working as it's intended to be. If it doesn't work, trying running autoIT with admin.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if this had happened to anyone. I just got my new bot to lev23 for laby, but when I'm killing mobs in floor 38, I get no exp for them (exp % remains the same). Is there a min. level before I should try this bot? or do you get all the exp all-together when you finish the laby?

Bot is working as it's intended to be. If it doesn't work, trying running autoIT with admin.

Anyway, I wanted to ask if this had happened to anyone. I just got my new bot to lev23 for laby, but when I'm killing mobs in floor 38, I get no exp for them (exp % remains the same). Is there a min. level before I should try this bot? or do you get all the exp all-together when you finish the laby?
When you finish lab you get all the exp. I mean as in get to the last level and beat it. that when you will claim all of it.
I was having an issue with the caps lock key getting toggled off and on. Not sure if it's just my keyboard settings but the default behavior of Send/Controlsend is to temporarily disable capslock in order to send keys more accurately. (send what you intend to send regardless of capslock)
You can override it with this:
Opt("SendCapslockMode", 0)
At the top of the script.
This is useful if you're on msn or whatever while botting. Let me know if it helped anyone, not sure if anyone else has the same issue.
So I was bored and messing around the script ... this is for people who want to bot at floor 40; not sure if this will give more exp due to the reduce downtime.
Code:
AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)                                    
HotKeySet("{F1}", "Start")                                           
HotKeySet("{F2}", "End")                                              


global $kick

While 1                                                                 
	sleep(1)                                                            
WEnd	

Func Start()
	While 1   
		$kick = 0
		

		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad1}")                  
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{NumpadMult}")                
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad4}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpaddiv}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpadsub}")	
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{F7}")	
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{F8}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w down}") 
			Sleep(1000)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w up}")
			$kick = 0
			while $kick < 3
			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{h}")
			Sleep(1000)
			$kick = $kick + 1
			wend
			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad8}")
			SLeep(3000)
		WEnd                                                 
EndFunc                                                              

Func End()                                                              
	Exit                                                             
EndFunc
Additionally, you can change
Code:
SLeep(3000)
to
Code:
SLeep(2000)
Though with 2000ms, your game GUI starts to mess around a bit.
i could have made this using pixel search stuffs so the sleep command at the end wouldn't be needed, but i think people hate those and they aren't alt tabbable so i ddnt do it
Posts 106–120 of 137 · Page 8 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us