Labyrinth Leveling Bot

Posts 121–135 of 137 · Page 9 of 10
oh my god .. I give up.

Nexon's fail server refuses to let me bot for 10 hours =_= Longest I got to was around 6 hours, then the server went poop, next thing I get? some unrecoverable error. derrrrp
If you can't get the transformation and such to work, use Dtoys or Hell_demons console with Vinv4, or you wont get much exp
So i just keep doing changemap_to_next_random_sector till it says stage 38?
Quote Originally Posted by hawkfrost57 View Post
So i just keep doing changemap_to_next_random_sector till it says stage 38?
THere are 41 stages D:
Quote Originally Posted by Pie View Post
THere are 41 stages D:
But this bot is for stage 38 so yea.
Quote Originally Posted by hawkfrost57 View Post
So i just keep doing changemap_to_next_random_sector till it says stage 38?
Yes, don't hit it too fast or you'll DC yourself.

I'm no coder, but I was able to modify the script to my needs using common sense. I didn't want to use the 3x Timescale as it was too much for the shitty laptop I was botting on. I also saw tons of wasted items that would appear when he did the transformation and broke the boxes at the start.

The main reason I edited it in the first place was to add more sleep to when he used the transformation because he'd run into the side of the wall atleast 75% of the time and it was pointless. Removed 3x Timescale, added keypresses for looting (if you use this, press "-" for lazy core pickup), and added additional Paladin Tentacles to finish the job since I removed the 3x Timescale.

I don't use it anymore, but if it can help anyone, cool.


Labyrinth FL 38

Code:
AutoItSetOption("MouseCoordMode", 0)                                    
HotKeySet("{F1}", "Start")                                           
HotKeySet("{F2}", "End")                                              


global $kick

While 1                                                                 
	sleep(1)                                                            
WEnd	

Func Start()
	While 1   
		$kick = 0
		

		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad1}")                  
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{NumpadMult}")                
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpaddiv}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpadsub}")	
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{F7}")	
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{F8}")
		Sleep(1000)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{h}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{e}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{e}")
		Sleep(100)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w down}") 
			Sleep(2000)
		ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{w up}")
			$kick = 0
			while $kick < 13
			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{h}")
			Sleep(1000)
			$kick = $kick + 1
			wend
			ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{Numpad8}")
			SLeep(5000)
		WEnd                                                 
EndFunc                                                              

Func End()                                                              
	Exit                                                             
EndFunc
Quote Originally Posted by japmsn View Post

Code:
HotKeySet("{F1}", "Start")                                           
HotKeySet("{F2}", "End")                                              

While 1                                                                                                                  
WEnd	

Func Start()
  While 1
    Use("Numpad1")
    Use("NumpadMult")
    Use("Numpad4")
    Use("Numpaddiv")
    Use("Numpadsub")	
    Use("F7")
    Use("F8")
    Use("w down", 1000)
    Use("w up")
    Use("h", 1000, 10)
    Use("Numpad8", 5000)
  WEnd                                                 
EndFunc                                                              

Func Use($key, $delay = 100, $reps = 1)
  For $aux = 1 To $reps
    ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{" & $key & "}")
    Sleep($delay)
  Next
EndFunc    

Func End()                                                              
  Exit                                                             
EndFunc

Thanks, this is much cleaner.

I flipped the trans and the walking so you walk out and trans. Results in always walking out straight and killing them faster with trans and brought how many times they do their move to 2 (The Double Tap Method)


Code:
HotKeySet("{F1}", "Start")                                           
HotKeySet("{F2}", "End")                                              

While 1                                                                                                                  
WEnd	

Func Start()
  While 1
    Use("Numpad1")
    Use("NumpadMult")
    Use("Numpad4")
    Use("Numpaddiv")
    Use("Numpadsub")
    use("w down", 1000)
    Use("w up")	
    Use("F5")
    Use("F6")
    Use("h", 1500, 2)
    Use("Numpad8", 5000)
  WEnd                                                 
EndFunc                                                              

Func Use($key, $delay = 100, $reps = 1)
  For $aux = 1 To $reps
    ControlSend("Vindictus", "", "", "{" & $key & "}")
    Sleep($delay)
  Next
EndFunc    

Func End()                                                              
  Exit                                                             
EndFunc
Just finished 6.5hr run and finished with 7,600,000 Lv43 - 52
.........:::::::::::\\\\\(m^o^)m
Das Fast
m(^o^m)\\\\\\\\\:::::::.........
quite honestly, i rarely (almost never tbh) use this bot.. lol, how ironic?

i like using my Regrets... Too Late / Trampled Plains bot (u can use the exact same script on both of em lol)

1->23 = random grind/decive battle bot or what not (or quest)
23->30 = laby (this is the only time i use this) (sometimes i quest instead to get some BP to get trans)
30->41 = TP
41->50 = Regrets
50->70 = hero stuff
it should, but i haven't played for a while so, idk

but it should lmao
it kinda gets stuck a lot. I got barely 500k exp in 30 min

EDIT: nevermind I fixed the problem by changing the code a bit to make the bot first come out and then use pally transformation. thanks OP
Good Job with the bot =P
how can you tell if your at the annihilation stage?

lvl 38 was teh stage where you have to kill the monsters with spears so i skipped to the next one and at lvl 39 it was dopplegangers and I repeated it about 10 times and finished it and got 90k exp. so my question is, is the monsters in the annihilation stage dopplegangers? thanks

nvm i found it lol
Is this still working?
cause lvl 38 is not always annihilation stage.
i found annihilation at lvl 36, but when i kill all mobs and reload stage i don't take any exp?
Where am i wrong?

Thanks
Posts 121–135 of 137 · Page 9 of 10
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us