[CoD Release]Special Edition WA2000

Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
@.REZ

The virus scan website is not working, try using another
Quote Originally Posted by SmartAlley View Post
@.REZ

The virus scan website is not working, try using another
Alrighty @SmartAlley, Its fixed
Its nice but that little flame is ugly.
@.REZ you know alex in real life so you live in Russia too?
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
@.REZ you know alex in real life so you live in Russia too?
Who would've thought,makarov and soap would be friends,looks like your enemys are your friends
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
@.REZ you know alex in real life so you live in Russia too?
Neither of us live in Russia @Gaz just because Soap is Russian doesnt mean he lives in Russia.
8/8.5/10

the flame doesn't quite fit and the wood seems really weird =P
Yeah I know @.REZ known him for ever, so what?
The flame looks so damn small
He doesn't , i thought he lived in russia.
Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
He doesn't , i thought he lived in russia.
He lives in Ohio.
Thx its much better then normal one! :d 1 thing I cant thank you cause I am on mobile I thank you tomorrow if i am on pc :d
Posts 16–30 of 36 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?