Marien Hack |special edition|

Posts 1–15 of 386 · Page 1 of 26
Marien Hack |special edition|
You must reply to see the topic.
[HIDE-REPLY]
Hello all.
i have founded some new hack
hope you like it

Marien Hack |Special Edition|
- you can go up on the roofs of the map (alot roofs, not all).
- Only you will see the ladder texture. the others wont!!

This-hack-is-made-by-Wesjj


Instructions:
Go to the WarRock folder, Then go to the folder maps, then go to the folder MARIEN.

Place this file there, and ready to play!!!

Screenshots



Click here to download.

STATUS: UNDETECTED

[/HIDE-REPLY]
lol.JPGattachment deleted · 3,217 downloads before removal
3258412150.jpgattachment deleted · 3,096 downloads before removal
marienhacksspecial.rarattachment deleted · 1,785 downloads before removal
i hope you like it ye
nice
aNICe Release W/d
Whats this one do!? (Ill probably see once ive posted! )
uhh, you can go to places that you can't go legitly...
mmh, let me see...
I'm on my fifth offense now. xD I hope this one doesn't get my hardware banned.

For the skeptics out there:

Scan taken on 04 Mar 2007 22:26:10 (GMT)
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
cool hack, id love to try it
woooow looks really nice man!
hope you like it

becouse i i am busy with even better ones.
not yet decided if it will be vip or public

also we will let the warrock hack 1.0 running in a trainer so you will get backup filles at your own
Not sure if I've done it correctly. I put the file directly into Marien folder from my desktop. I proceeded to training and nothing appeared.

Oh yes, I also renamed the file to WarRock.
ehm you did go to the points where the ladders are?
Posts 1–15 of 386 · Page 1 of 26
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?