Yes I did, I also tried climbing the bare wall; to no avail.
Marien Hack |special edition|
weird.
can u post where you putted the file? make screenshot of it
can u post where you putted the file? make screenshot of it

omg!! fck hacks XDDDD
call staticobject.dat 2staticobject.dat
and call warrock.dat to statitobject.dat
and your done
and call warrock.dat to statitobject.dat
and your done

call staticobject.dat 2staticobject.dat
and call warrock.dat to staticobject.dat
and your done
and call warrock.dat to staticobject.dat
and your done

The WarRock says it's just a file, doesn't say DAT. I'll try it regardless.
"Abnormal file type", and it didn't launch the level.
"Abnormal file type", and it didn't launch the level.
well it works here with the name StaticObject.dat

you rlly do something wrong m8

beautiful u very great
Wow so many 'hacks' are being made for Marien...
I want something that will work in Urban Ops and/or Battle Group...
Think about it...?
I want something that will work in Urban Ops and/or Battle Group...
Think about it...?

hmm i will like to make customs for it but now the question.
wich 1?
wich 1?
Hmm, I say we vote on it...
I personally choose Alberon or Ravello 2nd Street
I personally choose Alberon or Ravello 2nd Street
...
tsk tsk haxors, TELL ME HOW!
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksMarien Hack Special Edition, Drkkain version.DR 5 WarRock - International HacksMarien Hack |v0.5|WE 115 WarRock - International Hacks[Undetected] New Public Hack (Christmas edition) by ZeaS
30 Gunz Generalrelease]ultimate Marien Hack 8 WarRock - International Hacksrelease]ultimate Marien Hack 11

