Fuck Paypal

Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
Fuck Paypal
I go to buy something from eBay with my verified paypal account and it limits it saying there's unusual activity and I need to verify my shit. Thing is, it's on a verification testing account and I used Etrade to verify it. I can't remember the info for it.

Is there any possible way I could either move it to another account or remove the limit from it?

I just wanted to buy these headphones
that's what you get for being a broke ass nigga
No free headphones from yesterday?
eTrade got patched for paypal
same for meh. Im sad....
You can use the info of my old prepaid credit card
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
You can use the info of my old prepaid credit card
Gimme dat shit
I'll buy it for you.
Kthnximback.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post
I'll buy it for you.
Kthnximback.
Bullshitter.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Bullshitter.
Naw for real.
Quote Originally Posted by Tristan View Post


Naw for real.
Tits or gtfo xD
Quote Originally Posted by ImFluffeh View Post
Tits or gtfo xD
Another Canadian...
Course :P Want some pancakes?
Quote Originally Posted by ImFluffeh View Post
Course :P Want some pancakes?
OOOOHHH SHIT.

This dude might be the one cool canadian out of all of them .
Sure :P Pancakes, beer, camp fire, and mah rainbow polah bear
Posts 1–15 of 56 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?